An extremist group in the United Kingdom called “Muslims Against the Crusades” have called for Bradford and Dewsbury, two towns in Yorkshire, and the borough of Tower Hamlets in East London to implement Sharia Law, the Daily Mail reports.
“We suggest it is time that areas with large Muslim populations declare an emirate…to live by the Sharia as much as possible with their own courts and community watch and schools and even self-sufficient trade,” the group’s website states. read more
- Extremists Call for Three British Towns to Become Sharia Enclaves
- Muslims call to set up three Islamic enclaves in UK ruled only by sharia law
- MUSLIMS AGAINST CRUSADES want to establish three independent states within Britain, with shari’a law only, no British law
- The “Anti-Extremism Alliance”
- Muslims to defend sharia law in NY, NJ, Texas
Powered by ScribeFire.