Note to WordPress users writing about controversial political issues
Originally posted on The Lantern Journal:
THE LANTERN JOURNAL – Information for WordPress Users – 9:55 a.m. CT Labor Day Holiday Monday 1 September 2014
Note to WordPress Users who write editorial articles about controversial political issues and/or reblog those written by others (like me):
You might think you don’t need to know or don’t want to know who is visiting and reading your articles. Trust me, you do need to know. Upon doing so, prepare yourself for more than one jaw-dropping experience.
If you have not already done so, you should get the free version of StatCounter, easy to install…
- Go to http://statcounter.com/
- Follow the steps to get the free version, and select the Invisible option.
- Open a separate window to your WordPress blog/site.
- Open Widgets – list of available Widgets, and select the Text box.
- Put anything you want for title of the text box – I put “Welcome and Thanks for Visiting” in…
View original 1,331 more words