Two Sick Societies – Two Different Sicknesses
Two very sick societies, two different illnesses: Socialism and islam.
Yet, how different are these pathologies, really?
- Both set up highly authoritarian systems that regulate every aspect of a person’s life, including how he thinks.
- Both deny all people basic freedoms that we take for granted here in America.
- Both require constant, unflagging obedience to the regulatory apparatus; whether it’s the mosque or the government.
- Both worship material goods — even the so-called “secular” socialists. In islam it’s the Koran, or images of Muhammad; in socialism it’s images of socialist leaders.(1)
- No successful islamic or socialist state has ever existed.(2)
- Both kill people who prove troublesome for any reason.
- Both install societies with little or no social, economic or political mobility
- Both install societies with problematic…
View original post 265 more words